Click the school’s location to jump to and view more details.
THESE MEETS ARE APPROACHING QUICKLY!
PLEASE CONTACT THE PERSON INDICATED!
Officials are invited to view our schedule and consider working at our home meets. With the completion of the new indoor facility, Tech will be hosting several indoor meets, as well as a few outdoor meets (see below). The Texas Tech coaching staff is committed to hosting top notch meets. Therefore, housing will be provided for all out of town officials, and all certified officials will receive stipends.
GOAL: Conclude all scheduled Saturday meets by 5:00 pm
Friday & Saturday, March 22-23, 2019
at Prairie View A&M University
- On occasion, adjustments in positions may occur at the meet. Your flexibility is greatly appreciated.
- If you are in the process of obtaining your certification, don’t let it deter you from signing up. Proceed with signing up and your certification number can be entered later.
- Hurdle events… if needed, officials may be asked to assist with the set up and/or removal from the track.
SENIOR GAME MEETS & more
The time of year has arrived as many of you are starting to get calls or notices about officiating.
Other coaches, schools, and organizations are contacting me about their meets. I don’t have all of the details, but here are some events and dates. I do know that all pay stipends and provide meals. If you are interested in any of these, let me know your 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices for events/tasks, and I’ll get you the information as soon as it becomes available. Some meets, like those held at UTSA, will require you to contact the person listed.
- Sat., Jan 26, Lions Meet, Wimberley, TX, 9am-2pm
Clerk needed. Contact Seth Bower: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun., Feb 24, Brazos Valley Senior Games, College Station High School, College Station High School. Officials are needed for all events. Certification is not required. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Sun., April 7, Texas Senior Games state meet, UTSA (map).
To sign up, CLICK HERE.
- Sat-Sun., June 29-30, USATF Southwest Masters Champions, Texas State (San Marcos). To sign up, CLICK HERE.
If you have further questions or need additional information, contact Seth Brower, 512-794-3818, email@example.com
If you are in need of an automated timing system for your track meet, please contact Seth Bower at: http://trackforlife.com/ or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Officials are needed at
Texas State University (San Marcos, TX)
Prepare for an exciting Track and Field season!!
It is our vision at Texas State to create high quality track and field meets that are run smoothly and efficiently to promote the highest level of competitiveness and fairness for all who attend. In addition, we would like to create the most positive experience possible for each official who work at our meets.
Alex Muntefering, the Meet Director for Texas State University Track and Field, is in the process of securing officials for the 2019 season.
Each official will:
- Be paid for each day’s work
- Receive a Texas State official polo shirt and hat
- Receive meals & beverages at the track and field complex each day of competition
- Be provided a hotel room (if needed) for
Hotel accommodations: 2 officials per room, free breakfast
Track accommodations: lunch and dinner at the meet each day
A prompt response would be greatly appreciated, as steps are being made to ensure that everything is organized in advance. Additionally, someone will follow-up with you to discuss/setup payment information.
Thank you in advance for your support and commitments.
Alex Muntefering, Meet Director
Assistant Track & Field/Cross Country Coach
Texas State University * San Marcos, TX
Phone: 512.245.7368 (ofc) Email: email@example.com
All Officials, AVAILABILITY FORMS
Scheduling for the OU regular season home meets is underway. Several meets will be hosted at the University of Oklahoma in Spring 2019. The dates are as follows:
INDOOR Sat, Jan. 19: Sooner Challenge Meet Info
Sat, Feb. 2: J.D. Martin Invitational
Fri-Sat, Apr. 19-20: John Jacobs High School & Collegiate Invitational
Fri-Sun, May 10-12: Big 12 Outdoor Track and Field Championships
Thank you for your time and dedication. OU will provide:
- Lodging at the Sooner Legends Hotel
- Meals during competition days
- Gear for competition days
- Payment depends on level of certification and officiating title
For more information, contact Stacy Stanush:
View the meet schedules shown below.
Complete the AVAILABILITY FORM. Submit form to Susan Mangum as soon as possible via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).